Tuesday, August 31, 2010

This is me...

Hi, my name is Carey Niedfeldt. I'm from small town Bangor, Wisconsin. In 2009,I graduated in a class of 52 students from Bangor. In my class I was voted for most likeable. Througout the years I played basketball and volleyball all four years, was in track junior and senior year, and played softball my sophomore year. In basketball I got all around Scenic Bluff Sportsmanship Award.


I am random and crazy. I love to hang with my friends and family. I like to laugh and have fun. I love scary movies. I like to watch football and baseball on TV. I am a fan of the Green Bay Packers and the Milwaukee Brewers. I like to listen to different kinds of music. I love ice cream and strawberries. I'm easy to get along with and I like meeting new people. A favorite quote I like to go by is, "You have to take the good with the bad, smile when your sad, love what you've got, and remember what you had. Always forgive, but never forget, learn from your mistakes, but never regret, people change, things go wrong, just remember, life goes on.

1 comment:

  1. Carey you seem like a really cool person to be around. Im looking forward to reading more of your blogs.

    ReplyDelete